Pencilmation #2 Pencilmation #2

Amazing

Great job dude. I love this kind of stuff.

Kanye West: Hurricane Kanye West: Hurricane

Wendy's isnt racist

Wendy's aint racist. If they were, they wouldnt sell all the chicken they do. Homestyle, Spicy, Nuggets, Chicken Strips, Grilled Chicken. They sell fruit punch too.

A Punch-Out Montage A Punch-Out Montage

Woo!

Nigga stole my bike!

All-In-One Tutorial 3 All-In-One Tutorial 3

I'm still waiting

Long ago I wrote a review for Tutorial 1, asking for walking and talking tutorials, and you said okay. I'm still waiting for those very tutorials from you my friend!

DJRunaway responds:

Hahaha, I know, sorry. My CD-production is taking ALOT of time from me... I'm not really into flash n e more, 'cause it ain't my thing :) Music is my therapy man ;)

Greetz,
DJ Runaway

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

Nice job

Good job. I'm sure the noobs appreciate it. Why host this for download though? You can download it right off of newgrounds. Right click in the window of the flash , view page info, go to media, and the embed is the movie. Takes stress off ng servers if you watch it off your computer anyway.

Hellfire Hellfire

Decent.

Way too easy. Otherwise its good.

dont no what wuz up dont no what wuz up

Meh.

No words make Rap boring unless you got the crunk sound of Lil Jon. By the way I use FL but i can only make songs that are like 20 seconds long. How do i make them longer?

THE-KRAZYMAN responds:

use da playlist homie......

The Lost Memory The Lost Memory

Nice

Great sounding, very clear. Definitley sets a dramatic, calm, sorrowful mood. Thats an A in my book.